the fire

The Fire

One day as I (Sam) was walking. Wait let me introduce myself. My name is as you know is Sam. I am an eleven year old boy. I have four fish, two birds, three cats, and an iguana. They all get along fine. Now back to the story. So as I was saying I was walking down the street and got my bike (which is old but fast.) then I went speeding down the street and saw smoke, at first it was very little then as I got closer I saw more and more(whew how much more of this can I do) smoke. Soon enough I saw fire everywhere I was coming from a bunch of trees that were on fire and boy do I mean a bunch. I’d say have of a Hy-Vee parking lot. That is a lot of trees trust me. There were ten fire trucks, five ambulances, and fifteen police cars for a total of thirty vehicles altogether and 105 men and women trying to (1) put out the fire (2) get the people out safely (3) keep bystanders out of the way or get the people that were in the building to safety and (4) help the wounded. All of a sudden I heard a dog barking and I looked at a window on the ground floor in an evacuated building. It was a dog stuck by its leash. Partially (but not fully) thinking I rushed by everyone and crashed through the window and rolled to a stop by the half scared half happy to see me dog I unhooked its leash and made a little ramp for the dog to get out. On the way back to the window I saw five mice in a cage (this has to be a pet shop) as I searched the pet store I found a cat and seven kittens also some snakes frogs and toads as well as a few others. I managed to get them all out safely as I went to the window I felt beads of sweat run down my neck  and I  turned around was face to flame with the fire. I quickly grabbed a bucket of water and splashed the fire and hurriedly rushed out of the burning building just as it collapsed. I managed to get three feet and dropped to the ground luckily a firefighter found me and got me plus the animals to  a nearby hospital and since my wallet was in my pocket( which has my info in it) they were able to call my parents. As for the animals we got all thirty of them as gifts for my bravery. We (more like I) got $10,000 as well as the animals (which I found out where starved and beaten by the people who owned the shop. I was given a medal too. In the end I was happy as a clam to have helped the animals and given them a home.

Sincerely

Sam smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

death1

i dream

the theif